Pinball Magazine #2 Ordered and Other News

I just put my order in for Pinball Magazine #2, which is projected to ship out its next batch of magazines near the end of August. After reading it, which may take some time since it is described as more like a coffee table book, I'll have a post detailing my thoughts of the content. I've also bought a new soldering iron, as well as some electronic parts and some parts from Marco Specialties.

Free time has been hard to come by lately, and has prevented me from working on my projects (and even posting to the blog). Fortunately I have a 6 week sabbatical coming up soon, during which I hope to get my house sold, resume work on my virtual pinball machine, and shop out my White Water and Creature From The Black Lagoon machines. Plus there's a real possibility of adding a new machine to the collection in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more updates coming very soon...

Comments