Creature From the Black Lagoon: Lighted Snack Bar Mod

Another week, another Creature mod. Pinsider "swinks" has developed a mod to light up the snackbar area of the Creature, and it looks beautiful. I was lucky enough to express my interest fairly quickly, so my hope is that I'll be in on the first batch made. Check out a couple of the gorgeous photos he's taken of the mod:



It gives the appearance of a neon lit entrance to the snackbar hole, one of the main areas to shoot for in the game. I tried to find a photo of what the area looks like without the mod...this is the best I could come up with:



With the hologram replacement video mod, the lighted speaker panel, and now the lighted snackbar, Creature is becoming the hottest game to mod right now. I can't wait to see what's next!

To read more about the development of this mod check out this post on Pinside.


Comments