Barncade Update 9-2-16

I'm pretty busy right now with work and the pending sale of my house, so I don't have a lot of time to post or explore pinball locations. But I can provide an update on the home Barncade I posted about in early August. One month later, the exterior is nearly complete, with only painting, re-hanging gutters after painting, and ground leveling remaining. Here's a shot of the last of the siding going up:



Now on to the interior: the bottom floor will house the bar, pool table, bar signs, beer tap handles, juke box, pachislos, and the Zombie Raid arcade machine. Here's a look:






The upstairs, as I mentioned previously, will have pinball machines, video games, pachinkos, and horror/comic/movie/tv memorabilia. I've started to move my Steampunk Time Machine Virtual Pinball parts up here where there is plenty of room to work on it. White Water will be moved up next so that I can work on it, too. The other machines will probably not move up until the insulation, drywall, and flooring is complete. For flooring I originally wanted laminate, but it looks like we may go with carpeting instead. Up in the rafters, you can actually stand upright in the center, so this will make an excellent storage location. Here's a look at the unfinished upstairs area:




Although it's going to be a lot of work to finish the interior, I'm really looking forward to the finished product and being able to play pinball again!

Comments